Whether you need to cover a commercial building with substantial values or just need coverage for a small amount of contents because you lease your space, we can get you the property coverage you need. Below is a small sample of the typical commercial property risks we have programs for:

  • Business Personal Property (i.e. Contents)

  • Tenants Improvements & Betterments

  • Building with Commercial Occupancy

  • Building with Habitational Occupancy

  • Builder’s Risk

  • Inland Marine & Equipment Floaters

  • Electronic Data Processing Equipment

  • Boiler & Machinery

  • Equipment Breakdown

  • And More…